In the list of private sector banks, YES bank comes on number four. The bank headquarters is located in Mumbai and was founded in 2004 by Rana Kapur and Ashok Kapur. Primary services offered by YES bank is corporate banking along with the ancillary services like asset management and retail banking. As the data available until June 2019, this bank was operating with 1122 branches spread out all over the country and 1220 ATMs.
YES Bank Retail Services For Everyone
The YES bank services that are available to the customers are:
YES Bank Deposit Accounts
YES Bank Savings Account
The services of operating a savings account are available to the Indian residents, sole or joint both, foreign citizens who made India their home, and Hindu United Family. A minor can also operate the account with a joint holder who can be a parent or any nominated guardian.
YES Bank, provides the facility of opening an account in 2 ways, online and offline. The benefits of the savings bank account opened through the online mode are numerous. The most advantageous one is that it gives you the option to fully customize your account and the services you want.
- You can dodge the maintaining minimum balance requirement of INR 10,000 if you opened an FD of INR 50,000 or got yourself a recurring deposit account of INR 5,000/month.
- The customizations are available through services like YES Delight, debit card, account packages, etc.
- The interest which YES bank furnishes is 6.25% on the deposits in your savings account.
- All the transactions done through Net Banking or Mobile banking are free and there is no limit attached to it.
The services offered by YES bank current account are the most helpful in taking your business to new heights. The advice from our experts equipped with the latest technology advancements provides full knowledge and information that eventually helps you in making better decisions. YES bank, tenders the service of 3-tier composition with the facility to auto-upgrade and get charged as per your usage.
Some features are:
- Unlimited transactions from your account with no limit per day.
- Deposits can be made as many times as you want throughout the day.
- Netbanking and Mobile-banking to get the process even easier.
YES Bank Loans
The home loans at YES Bank propounds to the customers on affordable interest rates varying from 9.85% to 12%. The dream of your own home will be fulfilled by us. The processing fee of the bank is 2% of the sanctioned amount or INR 10,000, whichever applies and the maximum tenure for which the loan can be repaid in 35 years. The maximum home loan account which YES bank services render is INR 5 crores.
Some key features are:
- The services of doorstep banking can also prevail if there is any problem with visiting the branch.
- There is no restriction on the eligibility criteria to apply for a home loan. You can either be a salaried employee or a self-employed businessman.
- The process of getting the loan sanctioned is very quick and hassle-free.
Be it any of your dreams, traveling to a destination, planning your wedding, getting any premium gadget, let the YES bank services be of some use to you. The personal loan amount deviates from INR 1 lac to INR 20 lacs. The repayment tenure starts from 12 months and goes all the way up to 60 months. The processing fee is 2.5% of the loan amount or INR 999 +GST, whichever is high.
Some key features of the personal loan that YES bank provides are:
- The package for holiday will comprise of the tickets and hotel bills. Some travel accessories can also be included depending on your package.
- Loan sanctioned for the wedding will make certain that all the expenses are covered and there is no stress left on you including the expenses on jewelry, guest accommodation, etc.
- You are eligible for taking a personal loan if,
- You must be a self-employed or salaried worker.
- Your age should fall in the brackets of 21 and 60 years.
- The place in which you are living must be owned by you or if you are living in a rented place, you must have lived here for more than 1 year.
- Monthly income should be or above INR 18,000 per month.
The bank offers the loan ranging to all the two-wheelers where the amount can range from INR 1 lakh to INR 25 lakhs and the repayment tenure could be up to 5 years. The funding is capped at a maximum of 85% of the actual cost.
The amount that you can get from Yes Bank ranges from as low as INR 1 lakh and could up to INR 5 crores. The payment time starts from 1 year and goes to a maximum of 7 years. The requirement of your income source could be anything such as businessman, salaried, government employee, etc.
Loan Against Property
With a simple process of documentation, one can easily get higher amounts of sanctioned as a loan against one or more than one of their existing properties. The repayment tenure of these loans also goes as high as 15 years.
The gold loan offered by Yes Bank also comes with very interesting rates. Amounting from INR 25,000 to INR 50 lakhs and allowing repayment duration of 6 months to 3 years, these loans require no guarantor.
Providing you enough time of up to 5 years to settle your business and repay your loan, Yes Bank provides the business loan up to the amount of INR 50 lakhs.
Loan Against Securities
The customers also get an additional option when they partner with Yes Bank is that they can get loans in against the securities they possess. With an LTV of 85%, the bank offers some best-in-industry interest rates.
Yes Bank Investment
Yes Bank offers attractive interest rates to its customers so that they can easily invest their excess savings for even better turnover.
The rate of interest in this type of investment plan totally depends on the amount and the duration the customer has chosen. This plan is created in such a way that the earnings can easily be saved on a monthly basis.
Yes Bank Cards
The purpose of getting a credit card for most of the users that they get entitled to many discounts on an array of public places, restaurants, online shopping, etc. It collaborated with American Express to render some great plans to you. There is no annual fee applicable to any of our credit cards.
The credit cards available to everyone including YES Bank current account holders are:
- The advantage of having a YES FIRST Preferred credit card is you get 4 free airport lounge access along with fee waiver at some select golf courses in India.
- YES Prosperity Edge, provides you the discount in selected restaurants for up to 15% along with YFP’s golf course offer.
- YES FIRST BUSINESS credit card will reward you 20,000 reward points if you are able to spend INR 3 lacs in 90 days.
There are a total of 7 types of debit cards available to customers of Yes Bank. The withdrawal limit and all the other amenities and features which the bank provides on its debit cards are considered as one of the best in the industry.
Yes Bank Online Insta Services
There are multiple ways in which a customer can inquire about the available balance. Balance can be known by net banking, SMS, miss call alert, passbook, ATMs, etc.
If you are a customer of Yes Bank, the facility to operate your account is available as well. The facilities like fund transfer, balance inquiry, etc. are available literally on your fingertips.
This feature lets you explore all the possible features than net banking could ever provide you. From fund transfer to online shopping and payment of bills, everything is available.
Contact Yes Bank Customer Care
The executives are available throughout the day to assist you on an urgent basis with any of your queries or complaints. Your feedback can be submitted through email, SMS, or you can just visit the branch for any of your transactions and fill the feedback form there. You can also call Yes bank toll-free on 1800 1200. The address of the YES bank is Plot No 10, Ground Floor Peeragarhi Chowk, Paschim Enclave, New Delhi, Delhi 110087
Yes Bank Customer Service Reviews
No matter where your ‘home branch’ is, YES Bank provides the facility of operating your account from anywhere or any YES Bank branch present in the country. This bank is also a voracious contributor to the Government of India’s Make in India campaign. They opened more than 30 branches in order to provide notable services to small and medium enterprises which will encompass fast processing, customization of products, and unwavering relationship managers.