Last week, the 30-share BSE Sensex rose 179.95 points or 0.34 percent. On the other hand, the Nifty of the National Stock Exchange gained 52.80 points or 0.33 percent.
Mcap of Top 10 Firms: The market cap of 3 out of the top 10 companies of Sensex has fallen by Rs 73,630.56 crore last week. During this, Reliance Industries has suffered the most. Apart from Reliance Industries, the market cap of Hindustan Unilever and ICICI Bank also decreased. At the same time, the market valuation of Tata Consultancy Services (TCS), HDFC Bank, Infosys, Life Insurance Corporation (LIC), State Bank of India (SBI), HDFC and Bharti Airtel has increased.
Although the total market cap of seven companies has increased by Rs 49,441.05 crore this week, it is less than the loss suffered by three companies. Last week, the 30-share BSE Sensex rose 179.95 points or 0.34 percent. On the other hand, the Nifty of the National Stock Exchange gained 52.80 points or 0.33 percent.
2022 Brezza vs Hyundai Venue vs Tata Nexon: Which car is best for you, know their specialties before buying
who hurts how much
- The market cap of Reliance Industries declined by Rs 62,100.95 crore to Rs 16,29,684.50 crore in this week.
- The market cap of ICICI Bank declined by Rs 6,654.2 crore to Rs 4,89,700.16 crore and that of Hindustan Unilever by Rs 4,875.41 crore to Rs 5,36,364.69 crore.
who benefits how much
- On the contrary, the market position of Infosys increased by Rs 15,172.88 crore to Rs 6,21,907.38 crore. The market capitalization of State Bank of India (SBI) increased by Rs 11,200.38 crore to Rs 4,16,690.11 crore.
- The market valuation of LIC increased by Rs 9,519.12 crore to Rs 4,28,044.22 crore. TCS’s market position increased by Rs 8,489 crore to Rs 12,13,396.32 crore.
- HDFC’s market capitalization rose by Rs 3,924.46 crore to Rs 4,01,114.96 crore during the week.
- The market position of Bharti Airtel rose by Rs 1,043.49 crore to Rs 3,69,833.12 crore and that of HDFC Bank rose by Rs 91.72 crore to Rs 7,51,892.03 crore.
Coronavirus Updates: Corona getting unbridled, number of active patients crosses 1.11 lakh, status of different states
Top 10 Companies
Reliance Industries ranked first in the list of top 10 companies. It was followed by TCS, HDFC Bank, Infosys, Hindustan Unilever, ICICI Bank, LIC, SBI, HDFC and Bharti Airtel respectively.