Jhunjhunwala Portfolio: A stock of Tata Group, which is included in the portfolio of veteran investor Rakesh Jhunjhunwala, has weakened by about 15 percent this year.
Jhunjhunwala Portfolio: The Tata Group’s stock titan, which is included in the portfolio of veteran investor Rakesh Jhunjhunwala, has fallen by about 15 percent in 2022 this year. In such a situation, investors are getting nervous as to what strategy should be adopted for investing in it. Although market experts believe that this stock can go up 10 percent now, that is, a profit of 10 percent can be earned at the current price. Shares of Titan are today at a price of Rs 2143.65 on the BSE, whereas a day ago it closed at Rs 2128.50.
Opportunity to earn 10% profit
According to Santosh Meena, Research Head, Swastik Investmart, Titan is trying to make a base around Rs 2050 after the correction. However, the level of Rs 2300-2350 is acting as a critical resistance area. In such a situation, if it crosses the level of Rs 2350, then it can show an upward trend even further. However, the price of Rs 2350 is also more than 9 percent from the current level. But if this stock slips below Rs 2050, then it will get support at the level of Rs 1900. According to Meena, if you have bought this share, then hold it for long term. At the current level, investors can also increase the number of shares in their portfolio.
Real Estate vs Mutual Funds: Real Estate or Mutual Funds, which is the better option for investment
Jhunjhunwala holding 5.1%
Rakesh Jhunjhunwala, known as the Warren Buffett of India, holds 3.98 per cent stake in Titan while his wife Rekha Jhunjhunwala holds 1.07 per cent in it. Together they hold 5.05 percent stake in the company. Both have 4,48,50,970 shares, whose value is around Rs 9576.4 crore.