Anupam Rasayan IPO: Specialty company Anupam Rasayan has received approval from the market regulator SEBI for an IPO. The company is set to raise Rs 760 crore through its IPO. So far this year, 9 companies have been IPO.
According to the company’s plan, it will use 556.20 crore rupees to repay the debt. The company had a debt of Rs 861.58 crore as of September. The company had issued an application for an IPO in SEBI on 26 February.
Know the special things about Anupam Chemicals before investing
1. The company made a profit of Rs 26.48 crore for the quarter ended on 30 September. At the same time, the company had a profit of Rs 21.74 crore in this period last year. The company received revenue of Rs 355.13 crore in the second quarter of this financial year, an increase of 51.5% over the previous year.
2. Amupam produces agrochemicals for chemical crop protection. It also produces chemicals for personal care and pharma companies and manufactures veterinary drugs for animals. Apart from this, the company also produces chemicals for polymers.
3. The company has 6 manufacturing units in Gujarat, of which 4 factories are located at Sachin (Sachin) near Adani Hajira Port and two units in the industrial area of Jhagadia.
4. The units of the company have a production capacity of 23,396 MT of chemicals, of which 6,726 MT has been added in March this year.
5. The company’s Kylants range from India to Europe and America, Japan. Syngenta Asia Pacific, Sumitomo Chemical Company, UPL Ltd are its main clients.
For social media updates, we need Facebook (https://www.facebook.com/moneycontrolhindi/) And Twitter (.).