SBI Mega e-Auction: If you are looking to buy property cheaply, then State Bank of India (SBI), the country’s largest government bank, is providing this opportunity to you. The bank is auctioning the property. This mega e-auction will be done from March 5. Property auctioned by SBI includes properties like Housing, Residential, Commercial, Industrial. Bidding will be done on these properties. The bank has given information about the e-auction by tweeting.
Bid for the best! Here’s your chance to buy cheaper Residential & Commercial Properties, Land, Plant & Machinery, Vehicles and many more. Attend SBI Mega E-Auction and place your best bid.
Know more: https://t.co/vqhLcagoFF #Auction #MegaEAuction #Properties #DreamHome #Land pic.twitter.com/80CNZueg6k
— State Bank of India (@TheOfficialSBI) March 1, 2021
The mortgage property is auctioned from time to time by the bank for recovery from the defaulter. For this, the advertisement is put in big newspapers from the SBI branch. Apart from this, it is also promoted on platforms like Twitter and Facebook. The properties to be auctioned are attached to the court order.
Keep these things in mind to participate in the auction
– To participate in the e-auction, an earnest money deposit (EMD) has to be submitted.
– You can apply online to participate in the e-auction.
– For the complete details of KYC at the branch all documents have to be submitted.
– Valid digital signature will be required. If you want to participate in the auction, you can go to e-auctioneers or any other recognized agency and get your digital signature.
– After depositing EMD and KYC documents at the branch, the login ID and password will be sent by e-auctioners to the email ID of the bidders, through which they can participate in the auction.
For social media updates, we need Facebook (https://www.facebook.com/moneycontrolhindi/) And Twitter (.).