Schools closed from class 6 to 8 have been opened since today due to Corona virus epidemic. The government has issued Standard Operating Procedures (SOPs). All schools have been appealed to follow the guidelines. Considering the presence of around 50 per cent students in every classroom every day, schools have been asked to follow the protocol of Kovid-19.
Know some important things about guidelines
According to the Basic Education Department, classes will be run only 2 times a week and only 50 percent of the students will be allowed to attend.
– Basic Education Director Sarvendra Vikram Bahadur Singh said that the time table has been declared from class 1 to class 8.
– School authorities have been instructed to follow the COVID protocol while starting classes.
Keeping in mind all precautions in the school, children will also be provided mid-day meal.
– In order to send children to school, written consent from parents will have to be obtained.
– Parents will have to provide all information related to their children ‘s health. Apart from this, if a student has done any national or international trip, then it has to be given.
– If the student wants to study from home, then the school will have to provide online study facility.
– If a child has any symptoms of corona virus in school, then immediately send it home.
– All students, teachers and staff are required to wear masks.
– The entire team of doctors and medical will be present in the school.
The state government has also said that classes from class 1 to class 5 will be started from March 1.