Difficulty in vaccination due to repeated discontinuation of Co-Win
On the first day of this phase of the vaccination drive, people faced a lot of problems due to repeated closure of the Co-Win portal while carrying out the vaccination process.
- Several hospitals confirmed this while talking to news agency IANS. Due to this, those people who come early to register on-site or who have registered through the portal.
- Many hospitals like Moolchand stopped walk-in registration till 1 pm, so that the crowd waiting for their turn to be vaccinated could be controlled.
- Medical Superintendent Madhu Handa at Moolchand Hospital in South Delhi said that the Co-Win portal is crashing many times.
- Many alleged that they were not told that the vaccination would start at 12 noon.
- A senior doctor at a large private hospital told the news agency, “We have the ability to manage, but the delay in vaccination is worrying them. Also, the staff deployed by the government are not cooperating. “
15.5 thousand new cases registered in the country, total cases exceeded 1.11 crore
Meanwhile, the number of coronavirus cases being reported daily in the country has been worrying for the last 2 weeks. The Union Health Ministry has said that the total number of cases has reached 1,11,12,241 after 15,510 new cases were registered in a day in the country. At the same time, after 106 deaths, the death toll has increased to 1,57,157. The rate of positive arrival of cases in the country has also increased gradually to 1.52 percent. However, before these 15 days, the situation was very good in the country regarding Covid control. Even in mid-February, officials said that the average daily cases in the country were between 9,000 and 12,000 and deaths were between 78 and 120.
90 percent of the average number of cases reported last week were from 6 states – Maharashtra, Kerala, Tamil Nadu, Punjab, Karnataka and Gujarat. In view of the worrisome situation in these states, teams were also sent from the center.