There are many types of loans in the market. Each type of loan carries a different rate of interest. Debt Anyone repaying it costs a lot of money. You have to pay a lot more than the original loan amount. One such loan is a payday loan. Through this article we are going to tell you how payday loans destroy finance.
Payday loans can also be called daily loans. These are short term loans, usually taken for a few weeks. They are very beneficial for those who need money as soon as possible. Payday lending institutions do not check your credit history while lending. They only look at your income and account statements before giving a loan. The payday loan approval process is usually completed within a few minutes. Most people doing their first jobs require more money in the initial months. Also, due to minimal documents, quick and easily available, people prefer to take this type of loan.
How to get a payday loan?
Most payday lenders usually do their business through mobile applications. You can avail loans very easily through the app. To take a loan, you just have to download the Payday Loan app and register yourself. During registration you have to enter your personal, professional and bank related information. Also some important documents have to be uploaded. After registration and verification you can apply for the loan. Loan agreement has to be certified through OTP. If your application is completely correct and clear, the money is transferred to your bank account in less than an hour.
Eligibility for payday loans
Any person who has a regular income can take a payday loan, but along with the income, he should also have the ability to repay the loan.
Why choose another type of loan?
You can easily get a payday loan in a very short time, but it is difficult to repay. Because a payday loan is a short-term loan with a high interest rate. Its interest rate ranges between 0.5% to 1.5% per day. If seen per day, it is very high interest. Due to the short duration of the loan, which is usually a month or a few months, people do not understand the high interest charged on it. In such a situation, if any person is unable to repay the loan on time due to any reason, then he may have problems.
What will happen if you are unable to repay the payday loan?
- If you are unable to repay the payday loan on time, then the recovery agents can trouble you. Along with this, legal action could be taken by the lender and heavy fines could also be imposed.
- Payday loans are charged at a higher rate of 1-2% per day. Along with this the processing fee is 1.5–2% of the loan amount. In the event of default, the lender may charge an interest rate of 4% on late payment. You can also take legal action against you.
- If you are unable to repay the payday loan on time, then you should take a personal loan to repay it. Because personal loans are charged at a rate of 14-22% per annum, which is much lower than the rates of payday loans. You can easily take a personal loan to repay the payday loan. You can also negotiate with the lender to reduce the interest rate and repay the payday loan on time.
- If you cannot pay on time, never take a payday loan. If you take a payday loan and are unable to make the repayments on time, then due to its high interest rate you can get caught in the debt trap. Take a payday loan only in emergencies. Avoid taking a payday loan monthly or for small and unnecessary expenses.
- Many consider payday lenders to be money grabbers, but this is not the case. Lenders warn you about its high interest rate before paying a loan.
Often one gets to hear about many people who had to face a lot of trouble to pay back payday loans. It is often heard that due to not repaying the payday loan on time, the customer is threatened by the recovery agents that he will tell all his acquaintances that they are not repaying the loan on time. Many times people promise to repay the loan on time by making videos and if not, the recovery agents blackmail them. Therefore, if you cannot repay the payday loan on time, then you should avoid taking it. This loan should be availed in very odd circumstances. Because not repaying the loan on time can affect your credit score and you may have trouble taking other types of loan in future.