In the time of corona virus, the government has started a new service in view of the sudden need of money of the people. Now you can withdraw one lakh rupees from your Employees Provident Fund (EPF) from Advance PF balance. You can withdraw this money in case of any kind of medical emergency. You have to show the cost to take advantage of this service.
EPFO has issued a circular stating that employees can withdraw up to Rs 1 lakh for medical advance. Apart from coronavirus, money can be withdrawn from PF if you are admitted to the hospital in emergency in other diseases.
New budget 5G iPhones may be launched early next year, know the specialty
Earlier, EPFO can withdraw money from EPF at the time of medical emergency. You used to get this after paying the medical bill but this medical advance is different from the earlier service. You do not have to pay any bills in this. All you have to do is apply and the money will be transferred to your account.
can withdraw money like this
– On the home page of www.epfindia.gov.in website, under the COVID-19 tab, in the upper right corner, advance claim can be taken.
– Go to Online Services >> Claim (Form-31,19,10C & 10D)
– Enter and verify the last 4 digits of your bank account
– Click on Proceed for Online Claim
Select PF Advance from the drop down (Form 31)
– Choose your reason. Enter required amount and upload scan copy of check and enter your address
Click on Get Aadhaar OTP and type OTP received on Aadhaar linked mobile
– Your claim has been filed
Facebook us for social media updates (https://www.facebook.com/moneycontrolhindi/) and Twitter (.) to follow.