Driving license: Delhi Chief Minister Arvind Kejriwal launched the faceless transport service from August 11. Under this, 33 transport services were started in which learner license test, vehicle registration, permit etc. Now all these services have become faceless and online. Kejriwal said that this is an important step in this time.
Arvind Kejriwal said that this is a revolutionary step. Now there will be no files, no offices. Everything can be done through a computer from one’s home. There is also no need to approach brokers and middlemen. People have to come to office for driving test and vehicle fitness test though. This is a big step for India in the 21st century. It will be soon all over India.
More than 60% e-learning license applicants have got their documents. A senior transport department official said that a total of 8,647 applications were received under the ELL facility till Tuesday evening, of which 5,210 passed the online driving test. Over 2,700 could not appear for the exam.
1) Under the faceless services of the Transport Department, now people can apply for the online test for Learner’s License sitting at home.
2) Any person having Aadhar card can use these services. Know your customer (KYC) can be accomplished through a one-time password. Documents and e-sign can be verified through Aadhaar authentication.
3) Those who do not have Aadhar card can apply online. But they will be required to upload documents, photo and signature.
SBI: Great offers from SBI Bank, benefits on car loan, home loan and FD
4) People can avail the faceless service by logging on to transport.delhi.gov.in. Fee payment can be done online.
5) An e-learner license can be obtained through an online test.
6) In the first stage of application, the applications will be scrutinized, documents will be verified and then it will be approved by the Motor Licensing Officer or Motor Vehicle Inspector for further processing.
7) Applicant will get the applied documents through speed post.
8) They can also download the same using the link sent to them through an SMS on their registered mobile number.
9) The Transport Department, Government of Delhi has released the Standard Operating Procedure (SOP) which explains how these faceless services can be availed.
Taliban stops import and export between Afghanistan and India, dry fruits will be expensive
10) The two services for which a person has to go to the RTO is to get the license and the vehicle fitness certificate in which the driving test has to be given.
have to do this work
Go to transport.delhi.gov.in .
Apply for Required DL/RC/Permit Related Service
Upload Documents, Pay Fee Online
Aadhaar based authentication
aadhar based e-sign
Facebook us for social media updates (https://www.facebook.com/moneycontrolhindi/) and Twitter (.) to follow.