The government has decided on Tuesday that from April 1, anyone above 45 years of age can get Coronaviurs Vaccine. Union Minister Prakash Javadekar said that those who are eligible should register immediately and get vaccinated, as vaccination is necessary for all people. As the vaccination program has been expanded, the government has also released many important information on this matter.
Keep these things in mind before taking the vaccine-
– – The government has started vaccination for all people of 45 years of age and above. The cut-off date for the category over 45 years is for individuals born before 1 January 1977. The comorbidities clause has been removed to simplify the system.
– From April 1, 2021, the CoWIN system will be open for registration for all persons 45 years of age or older. With effect from April 1, 2021, such persons can also register onsite. There is no shortage of vaccines in the country. People should not panic unnecessarily.
In case of vaccination, the beneficiary must take a hard copy or digital copy / link of the vaccination certificate.
– Vaccination fees will be charged in private hospitals. Wait 30 minutes to get the certificate and do not return home without it. If the hospital does not provide the certificate, beneficiaries can lodge a complaint on the toll-free number 1075.
– The Cowin platform has been modified to remove the auto-scheduling feature of the second dose on the 29th. Beneficiaries have complete freedom to decide / choose the second dose date within a span of four to eight weeks as per their convenience.
– The beneficiaries are advised to take the second dose in the sixth-eighth week of the first dose date. It is advised not to delay the second dose beyond the eighth week, as this may harm the beneficiary.
– If a beneficiary has registered online for vaccination on CoWIN, then no further registration is required in private or public hospitals. If any hospital does not follow these guidelines of vaccination, file a complaint on toll-free number 1075.
For social media updates, we need Facebook (https://www.facebook.com/moneycontrolhindi/) And Twitter (.).