The Employees Provident Fund Organization (EPFO) has made the necessary changes in its system, so that the Provident Fund Accountholder (PF Account Holder) can check the balance of his PF account even without a Universal Account Number (UAN). Also, you can withdraw money from your account without UAN. EPFO subscribers can now know how many rupees are in their PF account even without UAN.
Let us tell you that UAN is a 12 digit unique number which is allocated to EPFO subscribers on a regular basis. This number never changes for EPFO subscribers and each user has their own separate UAN. EPFO has undergone several technical upgrades in recent times to make its system more transparent.
To check the balance of PF account without UAN, EPFO subscribers will have to visit the official website of the Employees Provident Fund Organization www.epfindia.gov.in and follow some easy steps. With this, users will be able to check the balance of their PF account.
This is the way
• To check PF balance without UAN, first go to epfindia.gov.in and log in.
• After this, click on the link of Click Here to Know your EPF Balance given on the home page.
• Once done, the system will redirect you to epfoservices.in/epfo/, where you will have to click on the Member Balance Information tab.
• After this, EPFO members will have to choose their state and click on their EPFO office link.
• After this you will be asked to enter PF account number, name and registered mobile number.
• After filling all the information, you have to click on the Submit button. As soon as this is done, the PF balance will be seen on the screen.
How to do this amount withdrawal
Let us tell you that any EPFO subscribers can withdraw entire money from their PF account only if they have retired or have been unemployed for at least 2 months. At the same time, in the case of being unemployed for 1 month, you can withdraw 75% of the total PF amount.
To withdraw money from a PF account without a UAN, EPFO subscribers will have to fill a PF withdrawal form and submit it to the local PF office. Members will have to download the online Aadhaar based Claim Form or Non-Aadhaar Claim Form for this. By filling this form, users can withdraw part or all of the money from their PF account.
For social media updates, we need Facebook (https://www.facebook.com/moneycontrolhindi/) And Twitter (.).