The battle for assembly elections in five states has now intensified. In this series, Prime Minister Modi targeted Mamata Banerjee at a rally in Bengal on Wednesday. Meanwhile, the BJP in Tamil Nadu has promised a revival of the Legislative Council which was abolished decades ago by the ruling AIADMK if their coalition gets power in the upcoming assembly elections. On the other hand, Congress leader Rahul Gandhi on Tuesday promised the people of Kerala, emphasizing the justice plan that if their coalition wins, the scheme will be “tested” in the southern state.
Let us know that the assembly elections of four states and one union territory will begin on March 27. Bengal and Assam will have eight-phase and three-phase elections, while Tamil Nadu, Kerala and Puducherry will have one-phase elections on 6 April. On May 2, the results of the elections of all these states will come.
Assembly Elections 2021 LIVE Updates:
– Kerala: Union Home Minister Amit Shah is having a road show in Thrippunithura. During this, he said that the people of Kerala are upset with LDF and UDF, people here are seeing BJP as an option and I can definitely say that we will perform in Kerala elections this time with a very good lead. .
– In the state government of BJP you are going to form in Bengal, the responsibility of the Chief Minister will be the child of this soil: Prime Minister in Kanthi, West Bengal
– The farmer of Bengal cannot forget how didi showed ruthlessness with him, didi deprived you of PM Kisan Samman Nidhi. Write down the words of Modi, the farmers of Bengal, on 2 May the walls between the development of Bengal will be broken. 3 years of farmers’ rights will be deposited in their account: PM
– Now the same voice is coming from every corner of Bengal, same voice is coming from every house of Bengal, same voice is coming from every mouth of Bengal that on 2 May Didi jaache and Aasol Parivartan achhe: Prime Minister Narendra Modi
– Didi is making excuses again and again in Medinipur these days, Didi was unable to respond to the sisters and families who were devastated by the populace and then robbed by the Trinamool’s Tolaabas: PM
– To honor every hero-heroine of the freedom struggle, the whole country is celebrating the Amrit Festival of Independence. West Bengal holds special significance in the 75 years of independence. It is the priority of the BJP government to make every contribution made in the freedom struggle to the future generation: Prime Minister
For social media updates, we need Facebook (https://www.facebook.com/moneycontrolhindi/) And Twitter (.).