Redmi 9 Power will get a full-HD + display, octa-core SoC, 128 GB inbuilt storage and a 48-megapixel primary camera.
The 6 GB RAM variant of Redmi 9 Power has been launched in India, which offers 128 GB inbuilt storage. Earlier, this phone of Redmi was coming with 4 GB RAM option, which was launched in December last year. Xiaomi has claimed that it has introduced a new Redmi 9 power variant due to customer demand.
Apart from increasing the RAM capacity, no changes have been made at the hardware level in the new Redmi phones. This means that this smartphone will get full-HD + display, octa-core SoC and 48-megapixel primary camera as before, which debuted on the earlier Redmi 9 power version. Redmi 9 Power is priced at Rs 12,999 for the new 6 GB RAM + 128 GB storage variant in India. The phone comes in Blazing Blue, Electric Green, Ferry Red and Mighty Black color options.
The new variants will be sold in the country through channels including Amazon, Mi.com, Mi Homes and Mi Studios. It will soon be available through more than 10,000 retail stores in the country. At the same time, the price of 4 GB RAM + 64 GB storage variant of Redmi 9 Power is Rs 10,999 and the price of 4 GB RAM + 128 GB storage model is Rs 11,999.
Specifications of Redmi 9 Power
- Dual-SIM (Nano) Redmi 9 Power runs on Android 10 based MIUI 12 and has a 6.53-inch full-HD + (1,080 × 2,340 pixels) display with 19.5: 9 aspect ratio.
- Under the hood, comes with 4GB and 6GB LPDDR4X RAM options and an octa-core Qualcomm Snapdragon 662 SoC processor.
- The phone comes with a quad rear camera setup with a 48-megapixel primary sensor, an 8-megapixel secondary sensor with ultra-wide-angle lens, a 2-megapixel macro shooter and a 2-megapixel depth sensor. The front also has an 8-megapixel selfie camera sensor.
- Xiaomi has given 64GB and 128GB internal storage options, which can be increased to 512 GB via microSD card support.
- Connectivity options include 4G LTE, Wi-Fi, Bluetooth v5.0, GPS / A-GPS, Infrared (IR), USB Type-C and 3.5mm headphone jack.
- The Redmi 9 Power also features stereo speakers and a side-mounted fingerprint sensor.
- Redmi 9 Power has a 6,000mAh battery that supports 18W fast charging.
- Its built-in battery also supports reverse charging. Apart from this, the phone has 198 grams and thickness 9.6 mm.
read this also-
Flipkart Cooling Days Sale: Save Rs 10,000 on AC and Refrigerator, Crack Deal Instantly