The corona virus epidemic has caused lethargy in many sectors. Real estate is going through a recession. If you want to apply for a home loan, then you can apply for a home-based loan from Homy (Homi), the mobile app of LIC Housing Finance Limited. LIC HFL is providing home loans at low interest rates. Where you can meet your needs. The company has given options to provide home loans to all types of people. It includes consumer base, salaried class, self-employed (self-employed). Professionals and NRIs are included. LIC Housing Finance Limited has reduced the interest rate for customers to 6.90 per cent.
You can get confirmation of pre-approved loan for sitting at home after completing the process of KYV and other details by downloading LIC’s app Homi in your mobile. Along with this, customers can also interact with the agent of LIC Housing Finance using this app.
Features available on LIC HFL HomY App
– After downloading this app in your mobile, you have to submit all your records. Soon, you will get information about getting a loan based on your eligibility. You can track your application and you can also calculate your EMI.
How much loan can I get?
– Property up to Rs 30 lakh can get loan up to 90%.
– Up to 80% loan can be given in property from Rs. 30 lakh to Rs. 75 lakh.
– Up to 75% loan can be given in a property of Rs 75 lakh.
In how many years is the loan to be repaid
People from salary class will have to repay the loan in more than 30 years.
– Those who have their own business will have to repay the loan within 20 years.
According to a recent report, LIC Housing Finance Limited has disbursed a loan of Rs 1,331 crore through a mobile banking app in the last one year. The company launched the Homi app on 14 February 2020 last year.