A credit card is a need in your day to day life. It is always ready for you. From basic needs to expensive spends, a credit card is your partner. If you are the person, who does shopping crazily or shopping frequently, a credit card is your partner. You can shop even you are broke and you can make a payment later. There are many banks are providing credit cards in the market nowadays. It might be difficult to choose a better one in this wide range of credit cards. HDFC bank offers a credit card for a wide range based on your interest and your lifestyle. One can choose any kind of credit card to depend on their interest. Every card has its features and benefits. You can apply for an HDFC Credit card online also and can get goodies as a welcome gift.
HDFC Bank is presenting the credit card for every need, for everyone’s lifestyle, reward point of your every spends, discounts, cashback on your spending on travel, entertainment, shopping, dinners, etc. The bank is currently providing 20 different types of credit cards that are customized to cater to different needs. You have Interest free credit period depends on the card type. Generally, HDFC bank credit cards do have joining fees and they are charging annual fees depend on the credit card type.
HDFC Bank Credit Cards
Based on your interest, the HDFC bank is providing various types of credit cards. You can check the top 10 credit cards by HDFC bank.
|HDFC Credit Card Variant||Annual fee||Category||Reward points|
|HDFC Bank Regalia First Card||Rs.1, 000||Premium lifestyle||4 points/150 spent|
|HDFC Bank Diners Club Black Card||Rs.5, 000||Premium lifestyle||5 points/ 150 on all retail spends / 10X points on select partners|
|HDFC Bank Regalia Card||Rs.2, 500||Premium lifestyle||4 points on all spends, 40 points on spends at participating merchants|
|HDFC Freedom Credit Card||Rs.500||Rewards||25 points/150 spent on birthday, 5 points/150 spent on movies, dining, travel|
|HDFC Bank MoneyBack Credit Card||Rs.500||Cashback||2 points/150 spent, 4 points/150 spent online, redeem point as cashback|
|HDFC Bank Titanium Times Card||Rs.500||Regular lifestyle||5 points on during weekdays, 2 points on all other spends|
|HDFC Bank Diners Club Miles Card||Rs.1,000||Premium lifestyle||Select retail/online partners: 40 points , other retail 4points, 1 point and 1airlime/Rs 0.50|
|HDFC Bank Platinum Times Card||Rs.1,000||Regular lifestyle||10 points on weekdays, 3 points on all other spends|
|Jet Privilege HDFC Bank Diners Club||Rs.5,000||Premium lifestyle||Unlimited airport lounge and complimentary base fare waiver on jet airways|
Features of HDFC Credit Card
Key Features: The premium credit card gives exclusive offers on travel and lifestyle.
Joining Fees: Zero joining fees renewal fees: Depends on the credit card type.
Discount Facilities: HDFC credit card is tied up with so many restaurants, shopping, online stores, apparels that provides cashback offers, reward points throughout the year.
Security: All HDFC bank credit cards come with highly secured EMV chips and a highly secure mechanism for online transactions. However, Bank always asks you to keep your pin and CVV number with private and not to share with anyone.
Balance Transfer: HDFC Credit card provides a balance transfer from one credit card to another account.
Loan Against Card: HDFC credit card can get a loan for you. Bank can provide the loan against credit card without paperwork at the doorstep, and loan sanction will be much easier and early compared to other loans.
Pay Your Bills: You can pay your mobile bill, credit card bills, water bill, Electricity bill, or any bills through your HDFC credit card and you can earn good cashback offer and reward points also.
Benefits Of HDFC Credit Card
- Credit cards are always handy, and no need to handle the cash; you can go for any kind of shopping on cashless.
- These HDFC credit cards are accepted all over the world
- This card can use for online and offline shopping both.
- Credit cardholders can extend their loan through credit cards with an easy EMI option
- Every credit card has exiting reward points and cashback on every transaction.
- HDFC banks are providing credit cards based on customers ’ lifestyles, which they can choose.
- Costumer can grab the welcome bonus up to Rs. 2500
- On transaction in fuel stations anywhere in India, 0% surcharges.
How To Apply For HDFC Credit Card
One can apply for HDFC credit cards easily through online, phone banking; mobile banking, IVR or they can visit any HDFC bank and apply directly. IVR Pin Regeneration Toll Number: 18602660333.
Documents Required For HDFC Bank Credit Card
- Address proof
- Identity Proof
- Income proof
- Employment details
- Last 6-month bank statement
- Last 3-month Salary slip
- Passport size photocopy
- PAN card/Adhar card
- The Applicant must be above 21 years old and less than 6o year old for salaried and for self-employed 65 years is the deadline.
- She/he must salaried or self-employed with a regular income source
- The Applicant should have a good CIBIL score and a good track record of bank payments.
- The applicant’s regular monthly income must be 18,000 or above.
Advantages of HDFC Visa Banking
Clients who access credit card through net banking or mobile banking, they can deal with their credit card easily. The online features will make your life simpler and make your financial procedure smoother.
HDFC Bank Card Services
- Account Information
- Credit card statements [till 6 months statement]
- Unbilled transaction details.
- Autopay registration.
- Credit card payments.
- E-mail statements every month.
- Rewards and cashback summary.
- Offer details.
- 24*7 customer service.
- You can increase your credit card limit or upgrade your credit card by internet banking or mobile banking.
Some Important Tips
- Pay the bills on time before the deadline.
- Set the pre-set deadlines on spending limits.
- Set utility bills for autopay registration, so that you can never miss the bills.
- Keep the credit card pin and CVV number in private, don’t share with anyone.
- Check the bank alerts on payments and due dates.