TN Patta Chitta Online Land Ownership | eservices.tn.gov.in Patta Chitta Portal | Patta Online Status Land Records | Patta Chitta Online Status Tamil Nadu | Tamil Nadu Land Information
Certain things that can change the outlook of the country have been designed by our government such as the Digitalization of the land record. Under this article, we will share with our readers the specifications of the Tamil Nadu online land records. You can view your land documents known as Patta Chitta documents. These essential documents are required to digitize your land records in Tamilnadu for the year 2021. A step-by-step guide is also provided in this article through which you can apply for the Patta Chitta documents easily.
Tamil Nadu Patta
The government is doing wonders since
the launch of the term digitalization. Digitalization refers to the process of
digitalizing certain important documents related to a certain process in the
country. One such document which has been released by the government of
Tamilnadu is known as the Patta document. The following information is included
in the document such as:-
- Owner name.
- The number of Patta.
- Survey number and subdivision.
- Name of the respective district, taluk, and village.
- Dimensions or area of the land.
- Tax details.
- Whether the land is a Wetland or Dryland.
Amma Two Wheeler Scheme
Chitta Land Ownership
The details about land and revenue
are displayed to the residents through the Chitta document. Lands are often
divided into the following categories:-
- Wetland (nanjai)
- Dryland (punjai).
Services available on patta chitta portal
- Online application for Patta Chitta
- Check patta Chitta status
- Verify patta certificate
- Transfer of Patta Chitta
- View register extract
- No application status
- Verify poramboke land
The following documents are required
if you are applying for the Patta Chitta documents according to the official
website of the Tamil Nadu land records:-
- Sale Deed for verification. You have to submit the original sale deed with the photocopy to the tahsildar or the concerned office.
- Proof of possession- You have to submit identification to prove that your land belongs to you. You can submit the following documents as proof of possession such as-
- Encumbrance certificate.
Procedure to change name in patta
- First of all, you have to go to the respective village administration office
- Now you have to ask for a name change form
- After that you have to fill this form carefully
- Now you have to attach all the required documents like sale deed, tax receipt, electricity bill, encumbrance certificate, etc
- After that, you have to turn to submit this form in the same office
- It would take 30 days for the changes to reflect
Apply For Patta Chitta Online
To apply for your Patta Chitta
documents via online mode, you can follow the steps given below:-
- On the new webpage, select the following-
- Click on ‘’Submit’’ button
- On the next webpage enter the following-
- Finally, enter the authentication value
- Click on “submit”
If you are applying for the Patta
document online through the official website of land records in Tamilnadu State
then you have to give in the fees of rupees hundred via online mode.
Process To Check Patta Chitta Status
If you want to check the status of
your online Patta document then you have to follow the simple steps which are
- First, visit the link given here.
- On the webpage, enter the “Application ID” and the “Captcha Values’’
- Finally, click on “Get Status”
- The status of your application will be displayed on your screen,
Process To Verify Your Patta Certificate
If you want to verify your Patta
certificate then you must implement the simple steps:-
- Enter the ‘Reference Number’
- Finally, click on the ‘Submit’ button.
Transfer of Patta Chitta
If you want to sell your land or you
want to sell your property and transfer the Patta Chitta documents, then you
can follow these simple steps:-
- Submit the application to the tahsildar or the respective concerned authorities of your district or your village.
- The applications will be accepted or rejected based on the examination of the concerned authorities and they have the whole right to accept or reject any application.
Procedure to download mobile app
- First of all, you have to open Google Play Store on your mobile phone
- Now you have to enter patta Chitta Tamilnadu in the search box
- After that, you have to click on the search
- A list of apps will be displayed before you
- You have to click on the first result
- Now you have to click on install
- Patta Chitta mobile app will be downloaded to your mobile phone
View A Register Extract
- A new page will open where you have to select district, taluka, village
- Enter survey No. and select subdivision number
- Enter the authentication value shows in the image
- Click submit and document will appear
Know Your Application Status
- Click on the link and a new page appears
- Enter application id and captcha value
- Click get status and information will appear
Verify Poramboke Land
- To do the verification or poramboke land you have to go to the official website of the Tamil Nadu Government E-services
- Go to the “Verify Poramboke Land” option which is available on the home page of the website
- A new page will open on the screen where you have to provide the following information like
- Click “submit” option available next to the columns to view the information about the land
Aspirants who are facing any issue related to getting information with the portal can contact on firstname.lastname@example.org.