Download Rajasthan Gargi Puraskar Yojana Application Form Pdf | Gargi Award Application Form | Rajasthan Gargi Award Scheme 2021 Registration Form | Gargi Award Application Form Online
Gargi Award Application 2021 The process of this is being done online. Under this scheme, the state government is going to start an online portal for online application. Under this scheme, students of Rajasthan will not need to apply offline to receive the award after a few days, now students will be able to apply online through the official website from home and students can take advantage of this scheme online. Today students of Rajasthan, through this article we will give you Rajasthan Gargi Puraskar Yojana 2021 We are going to provide all the information related to it, so read our article till the end.
Rajasthan Gargi Puraskar Yojana 2021
Under this scheme, the students of the state who have passed 75% marks or more in the 10th standard examination at secondary level (Passing 75% marks or more in 10th standard examination) and after taking admission in the next class, they will be given the state government. 3000 rupees as prize money will be provided by (3000 rupees as prize money) and students who get 75% marks in 12 exams (Passing 75% marks or more in 12 th standard examination) will get Rs 5000 prize money. thousand rupess). To avail the prize money, it is necessary to take admission in 11th and 12th class. If a student does not take admission in class 11 after class X, then she will not get the benefit of this scheme.
Kusum Yojana Online Application
Rajasthan Gargi Award Scheme 2021
Gargi Award Scheme 2021 5000 rupees and 3000 rupees to be provided under the award, this time on 29th January 2020, on the day of Basant Panchami, the selected girls will be awarded and certificates will be provided to the girl students along with the assistance amount. This scheme will encourage girls of Rajasthan to study further. Rajasthan Gargi Puraskar Yojana 2021 Under the Education Department, Rajasthan officials will be selected by the Girls Education Foundation, Jaipur, the list of those girls, checks and certificates of prize money. Gargi Awards will be distributed across the state on 7 February 2020. An amount of Rs 56.79 crore will be distributed to 1,45,973 girls this time during the function to be held at Panchayat Samiti headquarters and district headquarters of the state.
Purpose of Rajasthan Gargi Award Scheme
As you know, there are many students in the state who are not able to read more due to financially weak and there are many people who have discrimination between boys and girls and do not teach girls much. In view of the problem, the State Government, in view of the discrimination of the people towards girls State government has Rajasthan Gargi Award Scheme 2021 Started on The main objective of this scheme is to promote the education of Rajasthan girls and make them self-reliant and empowered. To provide incentive money to girls for getting more marks through this scheme.
Gargi Puraskar Scheme 2021 Highlights
|Name of scheme||Gargi Award Scheme 2021|
|Launched by||By Rajasthan government|
|Beneficiary||10th and 12th students of Board of Secondary Education|
|Life money||10th pass girl student Rs 3000, 12th pass girl student Rs 5000|
RTE Admission Rajasthan 2021
Benefits of Gargi Award Scheme 2021
- The benefit of this scheme will be given to girls studying in Class 10 and 12 in Rajasthan Education Board.
- Girls of Rajasthan will be provided a sum of Rs 3000 for getting 75 percent or more number in 10th standard and Rs 5000 for girls who get 75% marks or more in class 12 examination. |
- This has encouraged the education of girls.
- Through this scheme, more and more girls of the state will be encouraged to get higher education.
- Assistance given under this scheme will be given to the girl students through check.
Rajasthan Jan Aadhaar Card
Documents of Gargi Award Application 2021 (Eligibility)
- The applicant should be a permanent resident of Rajasthan.
- The applicant should have 75% or more marks in the 10th and 12th standard examination.
- Girls of all categories can avail of this scheme.
- The student should have a certificate obtained from the school.
- Aadhaar card of Aadhika
- residence certificate
- Bank account statement
- mobile number
- Passport size photo
Gargi Award Selection Process
- As you all know girls are encouraged by the Girl Child Education Foundation to get good marks in their board exams.
- This incentive is provided through the Gargi Award.
- The Gargi Award is given under the Senior and Junior category.
- Gargi Award: Girls who have secured 75% or more marks in the entrance test for senior category will be eligible for this award.
- The list of all such students who have secured 75% or more in their board examination is called from the Board of Secondary Education.
- This list is sent to the Girl Child Education Foundation.
- After this, the amount of this incentive is distributed to the girls every year on the day of Basant Panchami through the District Education Officer of the district.
- The place of distribution of prizes is identified by the department.
- After this, the concerned District Education Officer provides the information of the place to the eligible girl students.
- A form is also filled from the student, which the students have to get certified by the Principal of their school and submitted to the District Education Officer.
- The eligibility for the award is certified through this form.
- The incentive amount is provided in installments under this award.
- The first installment will be given to those students who have secured 75% marks or more in the entrance test and continue their education in the next semester.
- All the students who are studying in Junior Upadhyaya are paid the second installment but those students who do not continue their education will not be given this award.
- The Gargi Award junior class eligible will be the student of VIII board examination conducted by Sanskrit Education Department.
- This award will be given only to the student who scores at the Panchayat Samiti level and district headquarters level.
- The name of the students will be sent to the Girl Child Education Foundation by the concerned Divisional Sanskrit Education Officer.
- After this, tests will be done by the Girl Child Education Foundation and the girl students will be identified.
- After this, the list of girl students identified by the Girls Education Foundation and the prize money will be sent to the District Education Officer.
- District Education Officer will distribute this amount to eligible girl students.
- The incentive amount of Gargi Award Junior class will be given to only those students who are studying in class name 9, while studying in class 9, the first installment amount will be given to students.
- If the girl is studying regularly in class 10 also, then she will be provided second installment amount.
- If the eligible girl student does not continue her education, she will not be awarded the award.
- Students of junior and senior category will have to get a certificate from the Head of the institution to prove their studies.
How to apply offline in Rajasthan Gargi Puraskar Yojana 2021?
- Students of Rajasthan who want to apply offline under this scheme, then first of all, the Girls Education Foundation of Rajasthan Official website Have to go on
- After visiting the official website, the home page will open in front of you, on this home page you will have to click on the option of Awards.
- After this you will be careful with the Gargi Award Related guidelines Read on
- After clicking on the option in front of you Gargi Puraskar Application PDF will open From here, you should download the application form and take a print out.
- After this, fill all the information asked in the application form and then submit it to the concerned department. In this way your application will be completed.
How to apply online in Gargi Award Scheme 2021?
Rajasthan who is the interested beneficiary Gargi Puraskar Yojana 2021 If you want to apply online, then they have to wait now. The process of online application will be started soon. It is clear that the awards are to be given on January 29, i.e., applications will be taken only a few days before that. As soon as the process of application under this scheme will be released on the online portal (Shala Darpan Rajasthan), we will let you know through this article.
Some essential instructions related to online application
- Complete details related to the girl child will come in the application form, such as from where she studied or is currently studying.
- The details of the girl’s bank account will also appear in the application form and the canceled check / or soft copy of the first page of the bank passbook will have to be attached. Whose size should be less than 100 kV and they should be in JPG or PNG format.
- It is mandatory to have a bank account in the name of a girl child.
- Marksheet of Tenth Twelve.
- Text in the application form has to be filled in English.
- You have to fill all the information very carefully because after submitting you cannot change any information again.
- After the application form is submitted, the application number will be sent to your mobile number through sms. You have to keep this application number safe for future.
We have provided all the information related to the Gargi Award to you through this article. If you are still facing any type of problem then you can solve your problem by contacting the helpline number or by email. The helpline number and email id are as follows.