Baal Adhaar Card Online | Blue Child Aadhaar Card Application | Blue hair base card blue hair base card | Baal Adhaar Card Application Form
The Aadhaar card has also been made mandatory by the government for a child of 5 years or less. Keeping this in mind, UIDAI Bal Aadhaar Card has announced. Today we are going to provide you all the important information related to Bal Aadhaar Card through this article. Such as what is Bal Aadhaar Card ?, its purpose, benefits, features, eligibility, application process, application form etc. So friends, if you want to get complete information related to Bal Aadhaar Card then you are requested to read this article till the end.
Baal Aadhaar Card
Aadhaar card is a very important document that is used as an identity card. UIDAI has announced to make child Aadhaar card for children 5 years or less. This Aadhar card will be in blue color. After the child is above 5 years, the child Aadhaar card will be invalid. After the child Aadhaar card is invoiced, a new Aadhaar card of the child will be made, for which biometric updation will have to be done. All those people who want to get their child’s child Aadhaar card must apply by visiting the official website. Many government schemes can be availed through Bal Aadhaar Card. The child who has a child Aadhaar card will also be able to get admission in the school.
hair base Card purpose of
As you know, the Aadhaar card is an important document for the citizens of the country. It is used in many types of work. Now it is needed to take advantage of many government schemes and services of the Center and the state. With this, even in banks, no work is done without it. Now the government for children Bal Aadhaar Card Has ordered to be made. People of the country will have to get their child Aadhaar card made at the age of 5 years or less under this scheme. Through this scheme, children will also be given benefits of government schemes and services. Through this, it will be easy for students to get admission in schools.
Jeevan Praman Patra
Key facts of child base
- Once the child base is created, it is mandatory to update it twice. This update is done after 5 years and 15 years of age.
- In Baal Aadhaar, the parents’ documents are kept because the biometrics of young infants are not developed. Therefore biometric and iris scans of children are not included in this. Hence the documents of mother or father are needed to make child base.
- A child base can be used for school admission.
- If you want any information related to Baal Aadhaar, you can also call the helpline number 1947.
Baal Aadhaar Card Documents (Eligibility)
- Applicant must be resident of India.
- The age of the child should be 5 years or less.
- Child’s birth certificate
- Aadhar card of parents
- proof of address
- mobile number
- Passport size photo of child
hair base Card How to apply for online?
Interested beneficiary of his child Aadhar card If you want to apply online for making, then follow the method given below.
- First of all, the applicant needs Unique Identification Authority of India Official website will go on . After visiting the official website, the home page will open in front of you.
- On this home page, from the Get Aadhaar option, you will get “Book An AppointmentYou will see the option of “You have to click on this option.
- After clicking on this option, the front page will open in front of you. On this page, you have to select your state, district and select the Aadhaar center and book your appointment here.
- After this you have to book the appointment date by entering your mobile number and verifying the OTP.
- After this, you will have to take your child to the Aadhaar Center on the day of the appointment itself. By going there your child’s child Aadhaar card will be made.
- Now after the age of 5 years, there will be no need for biometric authentication of parents for card updation, but after the child attains the age of 5 years, his fingerprints, retina scans and photographs will be given to the Aadhaar center.
How to make Bal Aadhaar card offline?
- First of all you have to bring your and your child’s document to the Aadhaar center. To get there, you have to take a registration form to get a child Aadhaar card.
- After this, you will have to fill all the information asked in the application such as the name of the child, the Aadhaar number of the parents, etc. The child’s birth certificate and the Aadhaar number of one of the parents go to the Aadhaar center. and Parent).
- To get a child’s Aadhaar card, his mobile number will also have to be recorded at the center and photo of the child will have to be given. The child’s card will be linked to the parents’ Aadhaar card.
- After this, the application form has to be submitted. After this you will receive a receipt. When the registration and verification of the child’s Aadhar card (Registration and Verification of Aadhar Card) will be completed.
- And you will receive a confirmation SMS on the mobile number given by you. After that, the child’s Aadhaar number will be received within 02 months.
base Of Event Of The investigation Do?
Interested beneficiaries who want to see the status of the application made for Aadhaar, they should follow the method given below.
- First of all you Official website will go on. After visiting the official website, the home page will open in front of you. On this home page you will see a section of Get Adhaar.
- From this section Check Aadhaar Status The option of will appear. You have to click on this option. After clicking on the option, the next page will open in front of you.
- On this page, you have to enter your enrollment ID (EID) and enrollment time. And then captcha code etc. have to be filled.
- After this you have to click on the check status button. After this, the status of your base will be open in front of you.
base download how do ?
- First of all, you have to go to the official website. After visiting the official website, the home page will open in front of you.
- On this home page, from the section of Get Aadhaar Download Aadhaar Have to click on the option of After clicking on the option, the next page will open in front of you.
- On this page, you have to fill your Aadhaar number or enrollment ID, virtual ID etc. After this you have to fill captcha code etc. After this you have to click on the button of send Otp.
- After this OTP will come on your mobile. You must fill this OTP in the box for Enter the OTP. After this, Aadhaar details will open in front of you, you can download the Aadhaar card from here.
Contact & Support
- phoneToll free :1947