RHB E-Auction Registration | Rajasthan Housing Board Online Flats Auction 2021 | urban.rajasthan.gov.in Portal
The Rajasthan Government has developed an online system through which the residents of the state can apply for certain flats and buy them. So today under this article, we will share with the readers the important aspects of the Rajasthan housing board RHB e-auction facility for the year 2020. In this article, we will also share the step-by-step guide through which the residents of the Rajasthan state can apply for the Rajasthan housing board authority’s e-auction system which will be happening in the year 2020.
Rajasthan Housing Board Urban E-Auction Portal
As announced by the Rajasthan housing board authorities, many numbers of flats and houses remained unsold in the Rajasthan state because of decreasing business in various things. So, the Rajasthan housing authorities concluded that they need to sell all the flats and by following the online method of payment and delivery. By the online method, many buyers can buy flats while sitting at home and saving time.
Rajasthan Jan Aadhaar Card
Benefits Of The E-Auction Portal
The biggest benefit of the e-auction facility provided by the Rajasthan authority is the availability of flats online. Another important benefit of the Rajasthan auction is the facility to buy and sell flats through an online platform. As we all know, that due to the decrease in business in Rajasthan state many flats were not able to sell. Now, that an online system has been achieved by the RHB authority flats will be automatically sold because of less time consumption and convenience.
Rajasthan SSO ID
Rajasthan Housing Board RHB E-Auction Application Statistics
|Pending at department||771|
|Pending at applicant||1151|
- The auction is about to happen on 6th September 2020
Number Of Houses
announced by the concerned authorities, there are almost 24000 available for
the auction in all across the Rajasthan state. The houses are available on the
Precautions While Applying at RHB E-Auction
following precaution must be kept in mind while applying for the Rajasthan
housing board auction scheme:-
- Any person who wants to buy the flat must bid the house at a higher discount rate than the other bidder.
- Only 30 days’ time will be given to carry on the bidding process for various flats under the Rajasthan state.
- 10% depository money will have to be deposited by the applicant under three days after the auction process.
- The rest of the money must be submitted after 60 days.
- There are two types of discount rates first from 0% to 25% and second from 0% to 5% finalized by the concerned authorities.
- These discount rates will be decided after the examination of the house conditions such as location and other environmental conditions.
- 7075 constructed flats on discounted rates are kept for the auction.
apply for the Rajasthan e-auction facility, you must submit the following
application fee of Rs. 500
deposits for Rajasthan housing facility are given for different category of the
- For economically weaker groups – Rs 5,000 as a security deposit.
- For lower and middle-income groups – Rs 25,000 as a security deposit.
- For high income group – Rs 50,000 as a security deposit.
Note – Unsuccessful participants will get
their deposit money back after the bidding process is over.
Application Process at RHB E-Auction Portal
apply for the Rajasthan e-auction facility, the applicant must follow the
following application process given below:-
- On the home page, click on the tab called e-services
- From the dropdown menu click on Auctions
- A list of past and present auctions will be displayed to you on the screen in the form of a table.
- You can download the notification of any of the auction of your choice.
- From the notification, you can know the detailed information about the auction.
Bidder Registration Procedure
- Go to the “bidder registration” option in menu bar and hit on it
- Application form will appear on the screen where you have to enter the following information
- Person or joint holder name
- Select register option and pay the registration fee via online mode
- Login with the site for bidding in the auction.
- Wednesday e-auction festival registration will commence from 1st June 2020
- Online registration for the Wednesday e-auction festival will commence from 8th June 2020
- For technical support if facing problem in registration contact 01412744688
Helpline Numbers for e- auction Festival
For any query contact on the following numbers between 8 AM to 8 PM