PM Agriculture Irrigation Scheme Online | PMKSY Application Form | Agriculture Irrigation Scheme Prime Application | PMKSY 2021 In Hindi
Prime Minister Agricultural Irrigation Scheme Has been started by the Prime Minister of our country, Shri Narendra Modi to benefit the farmers. Under this scheme farmers of the country will be provided subsidy for equipment for irrigation of their fields. for equipment for irrigation of their fields.). This subsidy will also be provided to farmers for all those schemes. In which saving of water, less expense as well as expenses will also be saved properly, which will facilitate farmers to irrigate their fields. Today, through this article, PMKSY 2021 We are going to provide complete information related to this. So read our article till the end.
Pradhanmantri Krishi Sinchayee Yojana 2021
As you know, agriculture is most important for grains and agriculture will be better only when irrigation is done well. The fields require more water for irrigation. If the crops do not get good water, then the farmers’ fields will be spoiled. this PMKSY 2021 Under this, this problem of farmers will be removed and farmers will be provided with water for their farming. Under this scheme, benefits will also be provided to self help groups, trusts, co-operative societies, incorporated companies, members of productive farmers’ groups and other eligible institutions. Pradhanmantri Krishi Sinchayee Yojana 2021 Under the scheme, the central government has earmarked an amount of 50000 crore rupees.
Prime Minister Crop Insurance Scheme
1706 Crore Rupees Under Prime Minister Agricultural Irrigation Scheme
PMKSY 2021 Has been started by the government to help the farmers. Under this scheme water will be made available for irrigation of fields. A virtual cabinet meeting was held on 22 December 2020 under the leadership of Chief Minister Shri Shivraj Singh Chauhan. In this meeting, the cabinet has allocated Rs 1706 crore for the Prime Minister’s Agricultural Irrigation Scheme. Madhya Pradesh has a share of 682 crore 40 lakh 40 thousand rupees in it. Mandla, Dindori, Shahdol, Umaria and Singrauli districts of Madhya Pradesh have been included under this scheme. Borewells will be constructed in these districts. So that irrigation facilities can be made available to the farmers. It will be built in an area of 62135 hectares to provide borewell irrigation facility.
PMKSY 2021 Highlights
|Name of scheme||Prime Minister Agricultural Irrigation Scheme|
|Started by||PM Narendra Modi|
|Launch date||Year 2015|
Objective of Prime Minister Agricultural Irrigation Scheme 2021
As you know, if the crop does not get the proper amount of water, it worsens. Due to which farmers have to suffer a lot. India is an agrarian country, all the farmers of the country depend on agricultural taxes, but in view of the problem of cultivating the land on the farmers of the country, the government is taking new steps. Through this scheme, water has to be delivered to every farm in the country. this Prime Minister Agricultural Irrigation Scheme 2021 Through more emphasis is on optimum utilization of water resources, so as to prevent damage from impulse after and drought. By doing this, the available resources will be used efficiently and at the same time farmers will get higher yields. Prime Minister Agricultural Irrigation Scheme 2021 Through this, the income of farmers will also increase.
Kisan Credit Card Scheme
Prime Minister More Crop Per Drop Scheme
This Pradhan Mantri Mudra Per Drop scheme will expand the cultivated area of the country in five years. This Prime Minister Agricultural Irrigation Scheme will provide water everywhere in the country and will promote crop ration of the country. This will improve the standard of living of the farmers of the country. Under this Pradhan Mantri Yojana, more crop water management system will be managed per crop plan. Capacity building, training and awareness campaigns including low cost publications, use of pico projectors and low cost films to encourage water source of potential use through technical, agricultural and management practices including community irrigation.
Prime Minister Agricultural Irrigation Scheme Benefits of 2021
- Under this scheme, the farmers cultivating the country will be provided with appropriate amount of water for irrigation in their fields and for that the government will be provided subsidy for irrigation equipment.
- To meet this water shortage Prime Minister Agricultural Irrigation Scheme Has been introduced. Which will facilitate farmers to irrigate.
- The scheme will be extended to the land which will be eligible for agriculture.
- The benefit of this scheme will be extended to those farmers of the country who will have their own arable land and water resources.
- Pradhanmantri Krishi Sinchayee Yojana 2021 Through agriculture will expand, productivity will increase which will lead to full development of the economy.
- 75% grant will be given by the Center for the scheme and 25% of the expenses will be borne by the State Government.
- This also benefits the irrigation scheme like drip / sprinkler farmers.
- The use of new equipment system will save 40–50 percent water and at the same time increase 35-40 percent agricultural production and increase the quality of yield.
- During 2018 – 2019, the central government will spend around 2000 crores, and in the next financial year another 3000 crores will be spent on this scheme.
Eligibility for PM Agriculture Irrigation Scheme 2021
- To avail this scheme, farmers should have arable land.
- The eligible beneficiaries of this scheme will be farmers of all sections of the country.
- PM Krishi Sinchai Yojana Under this, benefits will also be provided to self help groups, trusts, cooperatives, incorporated companies, members of productive farmers’ groups and other eligible institutions.
- PM Agriculture Irrigation Scheme 2021 The benefit of those institutions and beneficiaries who cultivate the land under Lease Agreement for a minimum of seven years. This eligibility can also be obtained from contract farming.
Documents of Prime Minister Agricultural Irrigation Scheme 2021
- Applicant’s Aadhar Card
- identity card
- Farmer’s land papers
- Captive land
- Bank account passbook
- Passport size photo
- mobile number
Prime Minister Agricultural Irrigation Scheme How to apply in 2021?
To make the information of the scheme accessible to every farmer Official portal It has been established. Here every information related to the scheme is explained in detail. State governments can apply for registration or application on the website of the agriculture department of their state. If you are interested in applying for the scheme, then you can get information related to the application by visiting the website of the Agriculture Department of your state.
Through this article, we have given you all the important information related to the Pradhan Mantri Krishi Sinchai Yojana. If you are still facing any type of problem then you can solve your problem by contacting the helpline number or by writing an email. Click here to get information related to helpline numbers and email IDs.