Pradhanmantri Karam Yogi Mandhan Yojana Apply | Karma Yogi Mandhan Yojana application process PM Karam Yogi Mandhan Yojana Form | PM Karma Yogi Mandhan Scheme in Hindi
Pradhan Mantri Karma Yogi Mandhan Yojana 2021 Implementation has been announced during the Union Budget on 5 July 2019 by Finance Minister Shri Mati Nirmala Sitharaman Ji. PM Karam Yogi Mandhan Yojana Under this, small shopkeepers, businessmen and traders of our country who are registered under GST and whose annual turnover is up to 1.5 crores will be sanctioned as beneficiaries under Pradhan Mantri Karma Yogi Maandhan Yojana. This work has been entrusted to 3.2 lakh public service centers (CSC) for registration under Pradhan Mantri Karma Yogi Maandhan Yojana 2021.
PM Karam Yogi Mandhan Yojana 2021
For successful implementation of the scheme by the government Life Insurance Corporation of India (LIC) Has been chosen as a nodal agency. PM Karam Yogi Mandhan Yojana Small businessmen and traders applying should be 18 to 40 years old and after the age of 60 years, after the age of 60 years, a sum of 3000 thousand will be given as pension every month. | For this, the age of 18 years will have to pay a minimum premium of 55 rupees every month and those of 40 years of age will have to pay a maximum premium of Rs 200 every month.
Pradhan Mantri Shram Yogi Mandhan Yojana
Details PM Karam Yogi Mandhan Yojana (PMKYM) 2021
Pradhan Mantri Karma Yogi Mandhan Yojana Under the pension, the amount received as pension will be directly transferred to the bank account of the beneficiary. These funds will be sent to the beneficiaries bank account only when the beneficiaries have linked the bank account with Aadhaar card. Small businessmen and traders who do not have any income support after the age of 60 years, can make their living with the pension received through this scheme.
Highlights PM Karam Yogi Mandhan Yojana
|Name of scheme||PM Karam Yogi Mandhan Yojana|
|Launched by||PM Narendra Modi|
|Launch date||31 May 2019|
|Start enrollment||Quick available|
|Last Date of Enrollment||Not yet announced|
|Beneficiary||Petty merchant and shopkeeper|
|Benefit||3000 after the age of 60|
|Beneficiary Number||3 crores|
|Apply online website||3.2 lakh CSC centers|
Prime minister Karma Yogi Honorarium Plan 2021 Of an objective
Small businessmen or small shopkeepers of our country, who are unable to run their shops in old age, become financially weak due to this and they have to face many difficulties in living, those small shopkeepers, small traders and traders Pradhan Mantri Karma Yogi Mandhan Yojana 2021 Through the age of 60 years, the old people have to provide financial assistance by giving a pension of 3000 rupees every month. Through this scheme, small businessmen and traders are to be empowered and senior citizens of their country have to become self-reliant.
Key facts of PM Karma Yogi Mandhan Yojana
- PM Karam Yogi Mandhan Yojana Small businessmen and traders applying should be 18 to 40 years old and after the age of 60 years, after the age of 60 years, a sum of 3000 thousand will be given as pension every month.
- The benefit of this scheme will be provided to small and marginal farmers of the country.
- The scheme is funded 50 percent by the government.
- All applications under the scheme will be approved through online medium only.
- The benefit of the scheme will be given by the Central Government after the completion of 60 years of age.
- The Life Insurance Corporation will act as a nodal agency under the scheme.
- The pension amount will be transferred to the beneficiary’s account monthly by the government through direct bank transfer.
Documents of PM Karam Yogi Mandhan Yojana 2021 (Eligibility)
- Age should be 18 to 40 years to apply in the scheme.
- In PM Karam Yogi Mandhan Yojana 2020, only those who can do business and business in India can apply.
- Small businessmen and traders doing business outside India cannot avail this scheme.
- Aadhar card
- Bank account should be linked to Aadhar card.
- GST registration number
- Passport size photo
Prime minister Karmayogi Honorarium Plan Of Under Due Premium
|Entry Age||Superannuation Age||Member’s monthly contribution (Rs)||Central Govt’s monthly contribution (Rs)||Total monthly contribution (Rs)|
Prime minister Karma Yogi Honorarium Plan 2021 in application how do?
- To apply online under Pradhan Mantri Karma Yogi Maandhan Yojana, you will have to contact your nearest Jan Seva Kendra.
- Go to the nearest Jan Seva Kendra along with all the necessary documents and submit all your documents with the CSC agent, now after that your online form will be filled by the Jan Seva Kendra officer.
- And after filling the application form, you will receive the final application form submitted, keep it for future and get all the benefits of the scheme.