There is no need to go to the post office and line up to open a digital saving account in the post office. You can open a digital saving account in the post office within minutes of sitting at home. India Post Payment Bank (IPPB) offers the facility of opening a Digital Savings Account through its mobile app IPPB App. That is, even if you do not have time to go to the post office to open savings, you can open a digital savings account from the IPPB App at home. Applicants must be over 18 years of age to open an account through the IPPB App.
Account holders can easily conduct digital transactions through the IPPB App. Let us tell you that earlier, customers had to go to their nearby post office for depositing money, doing balance checks, transferring money and other financial transactions. But due to the launch of IPPB App, now India Post Payment Bank customers can easily monitor their account digitally and in their post office RD account, Public Provident Fund (PPF) and Sukanya Samriddhi Account (Rs. Can transfer. Let me tell you, a digital saving account is valid for 1 year only. By completing the biometric identification of this period, you can convert it into a regular savings account.
How to open a digital saving account like this
– After downloading the IPPB App, click on the Open Account option on the home screen of the app.
– After entering your PAN number and Aadhaar number, OTP will come on the registered mobile number, enter it.
– Now you have to fill personal details, here fill in the details of your mother’s name, educational qualification, address and nominee etc.
– After filling all the information sought, click on the Submit button.
– By doing this, your digital saving account will be opened in the post office and you will be able to do digital transactions with the IPPB App.