LIC Kanyadan Policy Scheme Apply | Kanyadaan Policy Registration | Kanyadan Policy Form | LIC Kanyadan Policy Eligibility and Benefits
LIC Kanyadan Policy Scheme Life Insurance Company of India has started to invest for the marriage and education of daughters. Under this scheme, any person can invest for his daughter’s wedding. This plan is for 25 years. Under this scheme, people have to save Rs 121 per day and pay a premium of Rs 3600 a month, but people will have to pay premium for only 22 years. this LIC grant policy 27 lakhs will be given to you after completion of 25 years.
LIC Kanyadan Policy Scheme 2021
You can take this insurance plan for 13 to 25 years. this LIC Kanyadan Policy Scheme Under this, you will have to pay the premium for 3 years less than your chosen term. Any person can get insurance of at least Rs 1 lakh. Dear friends, through this article, we are going to share all the information related to this scheme like application process, documents, eligibility etc. with you. So, read this article carefully.
Girl grant scheme
Life Insurance Corporation Kanyadan Policy Scheme 2021
LIC grant policy policy Under the policy, the minimum age of father should be between 18 to 50 years and the minimum age of daughter should be 1 year. This plan will be available for 25 years. this LIC grant policy policy You and your daughter can also be found according to different ages. The time limit of this policy will be reduced according to the age of the daughter. If a person wants to pay less or more premium then he can join this policy plan and can take advantage of this plan.
Objective of LIC Kanyadan Policy 2021
The main objective of this scheme is that as you know that saving for a daughter’s wedding is very difficult, that’s why the Life Insurance Corporation of India Company has started a policy to invest for the daughter’s wedding, so that people can invest in their scheme Add money for bright future of daughter. this LIC Kanyadan Policy Through this, the father will be able to fulfill all the future needs of his daughter and you will be able to fulfill all the dreams of your daughter and will be free from the troubles regarding money in your daughter’s wedding.
Sukanya Samriddhi Yojana
Additional details of LIC grant policy
- Exclusions: If the policy holder commits suicide within 12 months of the commencement of the policy then no benefit of this policy will be provided to him.
- Free Look Period: A 15-day free look period is provided to the policy holder from the date of commencement of policy. If that policyholder is not satisfied with any of the terms and conditions of the policy, then he can opt out of the policy.
- Grace period: Under this policy, a 30-day grace period is provided in the event of annual, quarterly payments. A grace period of 15 days is awarded in case of monthly payment. No late fees are recovered from the policy holder during the grace period. If the policy holder does not pay the premium before the expiry date of the grace period, then his policy will be terminated.
- Surrender Value: Permission: The policy holder is allowed to surrender the policy under this scheme after paying the premium of 3 years.
LIC grant policy income tax benefit
Section 80C of the Income Tax Act 1961 under LIC Kanyadan provides exemption on premium. This rebate can be obtained up to a maximum of Rs. 1.5 lakh. Simultaneously, exemption is also given on the amount of maturity or death claim under section 10 (10D).
Lic kanyadan What age will you get the policy?
For taking LIC grant policy, your minimum age should be 30 years and your daughter’s minimum age should be 1 year. You get this policy for a period of 25 years. Under which you only have to pay the premium for 22 years. Friends, tell you that it is not necessary that you get this policy only when your daughter is 1 year old. You can take this policy at any time. The time limit of this policy can be reduced or extended according to the age of your daughter.
LIC grant policy premium amount
Under LIC Kanyadan policy, the applicant can increase or decrease the premium amount according to his income. It is not necessary that the applicants deposit ₹ 121 daily. If he can deposit more than this, then he should deposit more. If he cannot deposit ₹ 121, then he can take a plan with a lower premium. Friends, if you want to get other information related to LIC Kanyadaan policy, you can visit the official website of LIC or you can also meet LIC agent.
When do you have to pay the premium?
You can pay the premium under this plan according to your convenience. You can pay the premium daily or in 6 months or 4 months or 1 month. You can pay the premium as and when you feel right.
Key facts of LIC grant policy
- Through LIC Kanyadaan policy you can make your daughter’s future financially independent.
- This policy will provide life risk cover for a period up to 3 years before the maturity date.
- Under this policy, the insured will be provided a lump sum at the time of maturity.
- If your father dies under LIC Kanyadaan policy, the premium will not be paid.
- If the beneficiary dies due to accident then his family will be provided with Rs.10000,000.
- If the beneficiary dies due to a natural cause then ₹ 500000 will be provided in this situation.
- A premium of ₹ 50000 per year will be paid till maturity date.
- LIC Kanyadaan policy can also be availed by Indian citizens living outside India.
Features of Life Insurance Corporation Kanyadan Policy 2021
- Under this policy, if a person dies after taking part, then his family will not have to pay the premium in this policy.
- And his family will be given 1 lakh rupees every year by the LIC company and after the completion of 25 years of the policy, a separate policy nominee will be provided 27 lakh rupees.
- Any person can invest under his scheme for his daughter’s wedding.
- This is a unique scheme that creates a fund for your daughter’s marriage and education.
Benefits of LIC Kanyadan Policy 2021
- If the insured dies under this policy, then his family will be given Rs 5 lakh immediately.
- During the plan, the death benefit to the policy holder is paid in an annual installment, which meets the financial needs of the family after the death of the policy holder.
- In this plan you also get the benefit of bonus declared by LIC every year.
- If the insured dies in an accident, then his family will be given Rs 10 lakh.
- If a person collects 75 rupees a day, then he will be provided 14 lakh rupees at the time of his daughter’s marriage after 25 years of paying the monthly premium.
- If a person saves 251 rupees daily, then he will be given 51 lakh rupees after 25 years of paying the monthly premium.
- this LIC grant policy Every year, even after getting married for his entire life, he keeps paying.
- If the death of the insured falls between 25 years, then 10% of the original sum assured will be paid every year from the date of death till maturity.
- Any person can save Rs 75 per day and get Rs 11 lakh for their daughter’s wedding.
- The period of premium payment under LIC Kanyadan policy is limited.
- It is a policy profit endowment insurance plan that comes with insurance and savings.
- The premium payment period is 3 years less than the policy term.
- There are various types of premium payment modes under LIC Kanyadan policy which are monthly, quarterly, half-yearly and annual.
- If the beneficiary of this scheme dies within the term of the policy then 10% of the sum assured is payable every year up to 1 year before the maturity date.
- The duration of LIC Kanyadan policy is between 13 and 25 years.
- The policy holder can choose to pay as per his requirement. Which is 6,10,15 or 20 years.
- Disability rider benefits can also be availed under this scheme. This benefit can be availed only if the tenure of payment of premium is at least 5 years.
- The premium chart of LIC Kanyadan policy is very simple which is easy to understand.
- Under this scheme, if the policy is active and the policy holder has paid the premium for 3 years then loan can also be availed through this policy.
- This policy is completely tax free.
LIC Kanyadan Policy Eligibility
- This policy can only be purchased by the daughter’s father.
- The age limit under this scheme is 18 to 50 years.
- The daughter should be at least 1 year of age to buy LIC Kanyadaan policy.
- The minimum sum assured at the time of maturity should be ₹ 100000.
- There is no limit on the maximum sum assured at the time of maturity.
- There are policy term of 13 to 25 years under this scheme.
- The policy term under LIC Kanyadan policy is 3 years more than the period of premium payment. If the policy term is 15 years then the policy holder will have to pay the premium for 12 years only.
Documents of Kanyadan Policy Scheme 2021
- Aadhar card
- income certificate
- identity card
- address proof
- Passport size photo
- Duly filled and signed form of the proposal for the scheme
- Check or hair to fill the first premium
- Birth certificate
How to apply for LIC Kanyadan Policy 2021?
If the interested beneficiary wants to apply under this policy, then you can contact your nearest LIC office / LIC agent and you will have to go there and tell that you want to invest in LIC grant policy. Then that you LIC grant policy You will have to choose the term according to your income, then the LIC agent will have to give you all your information and your documents, after which he will fill your form. This way you LIC Subsidy Policy Plan 2021 Can connect with | To get more information related to the scheme, you can visit the official website of LIC.