Swadesh Skill Card Scheme Online | Swadesh Skill Card Online Registration | Swadesh Skill Card Application Form | Swadesh Skill Card in Hindi
Home skill card 2021 For this, online applications have been invited by the Central Government on the official website of the scheme. Under this scheme, people who were working in other countries and now return to India amidst the coronovirus (COVID-19) crisis can register themselves to get civil employment opportunities. After the registration of svadesh skill card online, all the information collected by the citizen will be shared with Indian and foreign companies so that these companies can directly contact foreign nationals to give jobs. Dear friends, today we will tell you through this article how you Swadesh Skill Card You can register online so read our article till the end.
Swadesh Skill Card Online Registration
Through this scheme, Indian citizens from abroad who do not have any employment to work will be provided employment opportunities by the Central Government. Indians returning from abroad have to fill the SWADES skill card online. Swadesh Skill Card The state will help form a strategic framework with governments, industry associations and companies. Interested beneficiaries who want to apply online under this scheme, they can register online by visiting the official website of the scheme and get employment by the government. Give you butt that millions of Indians from many countries have registered for return to the country. And so far more than 57000 people have returned to the country under the Vande Bharat Mission.
Prime Minister’s Garib Kalyan Rojgar Abhiyan
Purpose of Swadesh Skill Card 2021
As you all know that corona virus infection is currently spreading in many countries, due to which people are facing a lot of problems. And he is not able to go to his work also, due to which Indian citizens living abroad are coming to India, for them the Central Government has started the Swadesh Kaushal Card Scheme. Indian citizens who have come from abroad can apply online. Home country card 2021 The main objective of this is to provide employment opportunities to Indian citizens who come from abroad, who are unemployed. So that he can take care of himself and his family. The card will help create a strategic framework with state governments, industry associations and companies. After online registration, companies can contact foreign nationals directly to give jobs.
Swadesh Skill Card In Highlights
|Name of scheme||Home skill card|
|Started by||Central government|
|Beneficiary||Indian citizens came abroad|
|an objective||Providing employment opportunities|
Benefits of Swadesh Skill Card Scheme 2021
- The benefit of this card will be given only to Indian citizens.
- To avail this indigenous skill card, Indian citizens from abroad will have to apply online.
- The government has created an online form to prepare data for Indian citizens who have come abroad.
- This Swadesh Skill Card online form contains details related to the job sector, job title, employment, how many years of experience.
- The Central Government has also prepared a toll free number (1800 123 9626) so that the beneficiaries do not have any problem in filling the application form.
- The Government of India is conducting skill mapping of foreign returning citizens through the Vande Bharat Mission. The information collected through this online form will be shared with Indian and foreign companies so that these companies can directly contact foreign nationals to give jobs. Can.
- this Home skill card Through this, the beneficiaries will be provided employment opportunities. Those who have no employment to do.
- SWADES Skill Form (Online) has received around 7000 registrations since it went live on 30 May 2020 till 2 pm on 3 June.
How to register Swadesh Skill Card 2021 online?
If the interested beneficiary wants to apply online under this scheme, then follow the method given below.
- First of all, the indigenously skill card of the applicant Official website will go on. After visiting the official website, the home page will open in front of you.
- On this home page you will see the Swadesh Skill Form, you will get all the information asked in this form like Name, Passport Number, Contact Details, District, Email ID, Current Employment Status, Work Area, Job Title / Designation, Total Work Experience, Educational qualification etc. have to be filled.
- After filling all the information you have to click on the submit button. In this way you will be registered online.
Toll-Free Number – 1800 123 9626