SBI life insurance provides a very easy procedure to its policyholders for checking their policy status and dues. SBI life allows checking your policy status by both the online and offline methods. This service given by SBI life insurance will help the policyholders to stay updated about their policy terms, plans and tenure of the plan. In this article, we are going to describe briefly how the policyholders can check their SBI policy status by both the online and offline methods.
Offline Method To Check SBI Life Policy Status
In the offline method, there are two services provided by SBI life insurance. The first service is SMS service and the second is Customer care service. With the help of these offline methods, one can get an update of their SBI policy status without logging into the official website of SBI life insurance. Let’s have a look for the proper procedure of these two services step by step.
Through SBI Life Insurance SMS Service
Being one of the best and leading insurance companies SBI life provides this easiest service to its policyholders. This is one of the quickest ways of knowing your policy status when you don’t have time to log-in to the official website. This service is working 24×7 for policyholders. One has to follow the below-given instruction for getting their policy status by SMS service.
- You have to use your registered mobile number to take advantage of this service.
- One has to type POLSTATUS <space> (policy number).
- Send this SMS to 56161 or 9250001848 which is the official number for contacting SBI.
- You will get an SMS of your current policy status from the company within a couple of minutes.
- By following these easy steps you can get your policy status.
Through SBI Life Customer Care Service
This is also the best offline method for getting any query resolved and to get your policy status. SBI life insurance allows its policyholders to take advantage of this service 24×7 from anywhere in the world. One has to call on the company’s customer support numbers for any queries. Follow the steps given below for knowing your policy status by customer care service.
- One has to dial the company’s toll-free customer care number – 18002679090.
- Choose the language in which you want to communicate with the customer care executive.
- When calls get connected to customer care executive they will ask you for some information related to your policy and personal details.
- After giving the right information you can ask for your queries and policy status.
By following these easy steps one can enjoy the best service provided by SBI life insurance through offline modes.
Online Method To Check SBI Life Policy Status
Do you want to check your SBI Life policy status through the online method? There are two different ways to check your policy status through online mode. First is, you can log in to the SBI life insurance official website. You can also use the SBI life insurance mobile app in your android device to check your policy status and dues.
SBI Life Policy Status Through Official Website
SBI life insurance allows their policyholder to check their policy status through their official website. One has to follow the below-given instruction for getting their policy status.
Already registered user just has to enter their user id and password on the login page.
- One has to login to the company’s official website. Which is named as sbilife.co.in
- On the home page, you have to click on the login option.
- After clicking on the login option you have to choose the customer tab.
- After that, eventually, you will get redirected to log in page.
If you are a new user then select for a new user option.
- You have to submit the information that is your policy number, your customer id, email id and your date of birth. After submitting this information click on the submit option.
- You will get an email address verification mail on your registered email address. Verify your email address through it.
- After verifying your email address you will be redirected to make a password page. There you can make a security password for your user id and then you will get directly to the login page.
- On the login page, you have to enter your user id and password for login.
- By following these easy steps one can get all the information about their policy and also can check their current policy status.
SBI Life Policy Status Through Mobile App
SBI life insurance has its mobile app for its policyholders for getting updates on their policies. One has to follow the below-given instruction for registering into the app and enjoy this amazing service.
- One has to search for SBI easy access in Google play store.
- Download SBI easy access in your android device.
- After installation when you open the app you have to submit the following information on this app.
- There are 3 options which you will get – sales representative, SBI employee and none of the above.
- You have to select the option mentioning none of the above. After that, you have to submit your name, email address, and your state.
After submitting this information you will get directed to the home page of SBI easy access.
On the home page, you have to select for my policy log-in option.
- New users have to make a registration before they get access to login on the customer portal. Select for a new user option.
- You will get three options which you have to fill. You have to submit your policy number, your registered mobile number and your birth date. Then select generate OTP.
- After that, you will get an OTP on your registered mobile number. Submit this OTP to the application. After that, you can make your security password. Then you will be redirected to log in page. You have to submit your registered mobile number and your password for login.
- By following these easy steps you will be able to enjoy SBI life insurance Company’s mobile app for getting your policy status.
Registered users can easily log in to this mobile app by submitting their registered mobile number and password.
- Is it needed to check the SBI policy status?
Yes, this is very helpful for knowing your current dues and how much you have invested in your policy.
- Is the service provided by SBI life insurance is helpful?
Yes, these services for getting your policy status are really helpful. You don’t have to visit their branches for any queries. These services can save your time.
- Is it necessary to use your registered mobile number for any queries?
While using the SMS service you have to use your registered mobile number. But one can call with any number to take advantage of customer care services.
- Can we do queries from anywhere?
Yes, you can use this service from anywhere in the world. You don’t need to waste your time by visiting SBI life insurance company’s branches. You have to just follow the proper instructions for enjoying these best services for getting your policy status via the online and offline method provided by SBI life insurance.
A Food Lover by Heart and a writer by Profession. Kanika Maggo is a Delhi-based creative content writer. Her dream is to develop her creative skills to achieve her dream.