ICICI Bank has today started the service of Instant EMI (Equated Monthly Installment) on its Internet banking platform. This service called “EMI @ Internet Banking” will help the bank to convert high value transactions of up to five lakh of its millions of pre-approved customers into easy monthly installments. Also, the benefits of EMI in digital way will greatly increase the convenience of customers.
ICICI is the first bank in the industry to introduce instant EMI service on its Internet banking platform. The bank has tied up with BillDesk and Razorpay, leading online payment gateway companies for this service.
Currently, EMI @ Internet banking service has been activated for more than 1000 merchants in categories such as online shopping portals, insurance, travel, education- school fees and electronic chains.
According to Mint, while speaking at the launch, Bank official Sudipta Roy said, “Our new service of EMI @ Internet Banking will provide EMI facility to customers for high value transactions. This will also increase the convenience of the customers, because all this Something will be completely digital and fast. We believe this feature will allow our millions of pre-approved customers to shop for their needs in a completely contactless, fast, digital and secure way. “
EMI @ Internet Benefits from Banking Facility:
– Customers can convert their high value transactions to EMI instantly and digitally while making payments through the bank’s Internet banking platform.
– Customers can choose this feature for their favorite gadget or to pay insurance premiums or for their child’s school fees or for a holiday.
– Customers can buy products or service ranging from 50,000 to five lakhs.
– Customers can choose any tenor of their choice for EMI from three months, six months, nine months and 12 months.
EMI @ Internet Here’s how to avail banking service:
– Select the product or service on the merchant website and app.
– Choose “ICICI Bank Internet Banking” as the payment mode.
– Enter User ID and Password.
– Tab on the payment details page “Convert to EMI instantly”.
– Select Payment Tenor.
– Enter the OTP on the registered mobile number and your payment will be made.
For social media updates, we need Facebook (https://www.facebook.com/moneycontrolhindi/) And Twitter (.).