“One rupee savings is equal to one rupee income”
From seniors preparing for retirement to college students starting their first jobs, almost everyone must have heard this saying at some point in their lives.
Investment objectives for people vary, and most people want to invest in instruments that provide attractive returns and security of deposits. Bajaj Finance Fixed Deposit offers the best interest rate as well as a complete guarantee to investors of the security of deposits.
Get assured returns of up to 7.25% with Bajaj Finance FD
The RBI has recently taken several measures to increase the flow of cash in the market and on the same lines repo rates were reduced several times last year. Due to this, FD interest rates were cut by most financiers, due to which FD rates are currently only between 4 to 6%. Compared to the current market situation, Bajaj Finance FD is offering maximum FD interest rates of up to 7.25%, which is the highest in the market.
Non-seniors can benefit from interest rates of up to 7%, plus they can avail an additional rate of 0.10% by investing online through the Bajaj Finserv website. Senior citizens can invest by any means to increase their deposits with assured returns of up to 7.25%.
Although such attractive FD rates can prove to be extremely helpful in meeting your financial goals, there is always a concern in customers about the safety of their deposits. Below are 5 reasons why you can understand why Bajaj Finance Online FD is currently the safest investment option.
- Highest Security Rating: Bajaj Finance FD has been given the highest safety rating of FAAA by CRISIL and MAAA by ICRA, which ensures its safety as well as increasing your deposits.
- Customer confidence: The trust of over 2,50,000 happy FD customers proves that your deposits with Bajaj Finance FD are always safe.
- Tremendous deposit book: Bajaj Finance’s Rs 23,000 crore deposit book is really impressive, once again showing the trust of customers.
- The number of unclaimed deposits is 0 (zero): Bajaj Finance is the only NBFC with a ‘zero claim deposit’ which provides timely payment as well as a superior experience to customers without default. Is known for
- Strong Company Credibility: Before investing in any FD, it is extremely important to assess the company’s position in the market and evaluate standalone performance.
Bajaj Finserv’s January 2021 quarter results showed a 15% year-on-year increase in consolidated net profit. With excellent profitability, growth, asset quality and capital-adequacy ratio, investing in Bajaj Finance FD guarantees you the maximum security of your deposits.
Along with maximum security of your deposit capital, Bajaj Finance also allows you to invest comfortably at your home through Bajaj Finance Online FD. You can choose a time period of 12 to 60 months to invest, and before you invest you can get the information of easy returns with the help of FD return calculator.
In addition, those who want to increase their deposits by saving every month, Bajaj Finance offers the facility of saving through the Systematic Deposit Plan (or SDP). This is the first such monthly savings plan, which helps you to increase your deposits in a very systematic way with savings of just Rs 5000 every month.
Keeping in mind the constant fluctuations in the market as well as the need to deposit money to meet its financial needs, Bajaj Finance emerges as the best medium of online FD investment. To increase your deposit capital in a very safe way, choose the smart option to invest in Bajaj Finance FD.