Bank of Baroda is opening a special account for women. Its name is Mahila Shakti Account. On this, accident insurance of 2 lakh rupees will be provided for free till the age of 70 years. Let’s know and what facilities are being provided.
If you are thinking of giving something to your wife, mother or your daughter and sister on a special occasion, then you can open a special account for them in Bank of Baroda. According to the information given on the bank’s website, if the female customer opens a Baroda Mahila Shakti Savings Account, then they get the benefit of a platinum card as well as a personal insurance cover of Rs 2 lakh. Not only this, if you take the facility of locker, then you will also get an exemption in annual locker rent. Apart from this, two wheeler and education loan will be made available at low interest. Also, attractive offers will also be available on beauty, lifestyle and groceries.
These facilities are available for free
(1) There will be a 25 percent discount on charges on renting a locker.
(2) Accidental insurance of 2 lakh rupees will be provided for free till the age of 70 years. It is subject to any financial or non-financial transaction being done by any means in the past 45 days before the accident and changes as per NPCI guidelines.
(3) Free SMS alert facility will also be available with it in the first year.
(4) Apart from this, there will be a 0.25 percent discount on the interest rate on 2-wheeler loans. There will be a 25 percent discount on processing charges for auto loans and mortgage loans. There will be a 100% discount on the processing charge of personal loans.
(5) Sweep facility for 181 days in multiples of Rs. 10,000 on deposits of more than Rs. 50,000 / – on request of customers, reverse sweep Rs. 1000 / – will be in multiples of Rs.
(6) There will be a 25 percent discount on the charges for issuing travel / gift cards.
(7) The annual maintenance charges of the first year demat account ie AMC charges have been completely abolished.
(8) There will be no joining fee for Bank of Baroda Easy Credit Card.
SMS Alert Charges
First year free, after this, ₹ 15 charges per quarter will be charged.
How much minimum amount to keep
At least metro / urban – ₹ 300 / – per quarter, rural / semi-urban – ₹ 150 / – per quarter will have to be kept in the bank account.
Debit card charges
Free debit card for the first year, after this ₹ 150 / -per year. Transactions from other bank’s ATMs (India): 3 transactions in 1 month free (both financial and non-financial) at 6 centers ie Mumbai, Delhi, Kolkata, Chennai, Bangalore, Hyderabad. After this ₹ 20 / – will be charged on each transaction. At other centers (excluding these 6 centers) 5 transactions will be free in 1 month. After this ₹ 20 / – per transaction will be charged. Pin Generation – ₹ 150 / – per Regeneration will be charged.
Auto / reverse sweep
Let us tell you that such deposits get returns of fixed deposits and like savings accounts, there is also a facility to withdraw money according to your needs.
You can withdraw your money from this account whenever you want. This system is called reverse auto sweep. In this the FD is broken and your money is again transferred to the general savings account.
Sweep facility is available on request from customers only. It will be in multiples of ₹ 10,000 / – on the amount of more than ₹ 50,000 / – that is, the sweep of ₹ 10,000 / – in the account only when its balance is ₹ 60,000 / -.
On withdrawing all deposits before maturity, an interest rate of 1% less than the existing rate of deposit will be paid.
Most Important Terms and Conditions (MITC) of Baroda Mahila Shakti Savings Account – No commercial work can be done from this account. If you do, you get one.
Also read: No tension for pension: Postman will reach home on one call, will create life certificate in 5 minutes