Axis Bank is one of the private segment banks which started in 1994 with UTI bank. It has 3,589 local offices and 13,977 ATMs the nation over as of December 31, 2017. It has more than 50,000 employees over the globe. Its corporate office is situated in Mumbai and the registered office is in Ahmadabad, Gujarat. Axis Bank credit card can be of incredible assistance if we used it carefully. The credit sum is promptly accessible and the installments can be made right away. In the case of an emergency, credit cards will be really helpful. There are 11 different types of credit cards offered by Axis Bank for its clients.
Why Axis Bank Credit Cards?
Axis bank is providing credit cards based on everyone’s lifestyle. This card is the best to partner for shopping, dining, travel, and movies also.
- Irresistible Rate of Interest – Axis Bank offers an irresistible Rate of Interest on credit cards and it has waived some of the charges on different categories of credit cards like joining fee or add-on card fee. It gives numerous tenor choices to suit the budget of the client.
- High Security – It gives high security to credit cards as it has highlights of both EMV Chip and PIN insurance.
- Convert Purchases to EMI (Equated Monthly Instalment) – Axis bank is providing an opportunity to convert their purchase transactions to EMI. Any purchase of Rs.2500 or above can be converted into EMI.
- Instant Loan Facility – Axis Bank gives Instant Loan, a fast and simple advance against the credit card. Once your loan gets approved the loan amount will get credit immediately to your savings account. The loan will be repaid by installment on tenor bases based on clients’ budgets. There is no documentation required for the secure loan.
- Axis Bank credit card offers world-class benefits and cardholders can enjoy the discounts from numerous merchant outlets.
- Add on the card: Axis Bank gives a limit of four extra cards for the current credit cardholders. The extra card can be for spouse, parents, children or siblings who are above 18 years.
- Auto Debit Facility: Axis credit card gives an auto-debit facility to cardholders. If you are an existing customer, you can add your credit card details and you can pay directly your monthly bills.
- Loan Facility: Axis Signature credit cards can be utilized to withdraw money up to 30% of your credit limit from more than 1 million Visa ATMs over the globe.
- Higher buy limits.
- More than 500 bonus from Axis Bank’s eDGE Loyalty program
- Limits on eating, shopping, and online transactions
- Aircraft vouchers
- VIP Lounge access at air terminals
- Make your very own Visa utilizing My Design.
- Credit cards with high secured EMV chips.
- The essential Cardholder ought to be inside the age furthest reaches of 18 to 70 years.
- Must be an Indian nationality.
- Add-on cardholders must be over the age of 18 years.
Document Required For Axis Bank Credit Card Apply
- Form 60
- Income Proof: Form 16/Latest Payslip/IT return duplicate
- Residence Proof: Passport/Ration Card/Electricity Bill/Landline Telephone bill
Axis Bank Signature Credit Card and Lifestyle Benefits
- Satya Paul Gift Vouchers.
- Up to 15% discounts on dining.
- Axis eDGE Reward Points.
- 10/20 for each Rs. 200 spent on Domestic/International spends.
- 50% cashback on movie tickets
Axis Signature Credit Card with Travel Benefits
- Welcome Benefits – One complimentary economy class ticket as a welcome advantage
- Extra Points – 1,000 reward CV points on spending Rs. 50,000 before 90 days of card issuance
- Milestone Benefits – You get an exclusive 1 economy ticket for spending Rs. 1.25L and another economy ticket for spending Rs. 2.5L
- Dining Benefits – 15% discount on all restaurants which are under the Dining Delights program.
- Complimentary Club Vistara Membership – 2 Club Vistara Points on each Rs.200 spent.
Axis Bank Miles and More Credit Cards
- You win 5000 miles on World Cards and 15000 miles on World Select Cards. The yearly reward is 3000 miles and 4000 miles on World Cards and World Select Cards, separately.
- Your gathered miles will never lapse. You may utilize it according to your benefit, without agonizing overtime requirements.
- You may pay your Axis Bank Credit Card bills from some other ledger
- You can move credit balance from different cards to your Axis Bank Miles and More Credit Card. This causes you to set aside a great deal.
Axis Bank MY Choice Credit Card
- Pick an image of your own or select any from the gallery and modify your card. Make it as one of a kind as you may be.
- You get 5% extra cashback in Dining, Fuel, Electronics, Utility bills, Travel, and Supermarkets [you can choose any 2].
- You can win 4 points for each 200 INR that you spend. A straight 100 points can be earned on your first online transfer.
- The EMV chip credit card gives you complete security from a wide range of scams.
Axis MY Zone Credit Card
- The EMV chip gives this card a first-rate security status.
- By spending on weekend dining, you can increase your eDGE loyalty rewards point by 10 times.
- By spending on weekend at supermarkets or o apparel store, you can increase your eDGE loyalty rewards point by 5 times.
- For movies, you get 25% cashback.
Axis Bank Credit Cards Details & Joining Fees
|Name of The Card||Joining Fee (In Rs)||Annual Fee (In Rs)|
|Axis Bank Privilege Credit Card||Rs.1,500 plus GST||Rs.1,500 plus GST|
|Vistara Signature Credit Card||Rs.3,000||Rs.3,000|
|Vistara Credit Card||Rs.1,500||Rs.1,500|
|Miles and More World Credit Card||Rs.3,500||Rs.3,500|
|My Zone Credit Card||Rs.500||Rs.500|
|Axis Bank Neo Credit Card||Rs.250||Rs.250|
|Axis Bank Buzz Credit Card||Rs.750||Rs.750|
|My Business Credit Card||Rs.999||1st Year Fee: Nil 2nd Year Onwards: Rs.499|
|Signature Credit Card with Travel Benefits||Rs.1,500||Rs.1,500|
|Insta Easy Credit Card||Rs.500||Nil|